Monday, June 26, 2006

Metro-shopping!!!

How often have you been traumatized by the price-tag of a piece of bling jewellery in a hi-fi metro shopping mall?!? The other day I entered a pricey "vidheshi" outlet only to find dat a gypsy skirt which looked like a piece of rag dat my dog plundered, costs around 3k in INR. Looks like they are selling it in Dollars... lol... Why wud any moron pay 3 grand to buy a ragged piece of cloth?!?! Thats why I prefer window shopping... ;-)

You see any fashion show done by the leading designers of this planet...you can see a lotta clothing which cannot be worn by any normal human being... Not everyone one is a normal person who is living in an abnormal world,you see... then why design such clothes?!?! I am unable to relate to any of their line of clothes...such gross waste of money and material!! I am not against designing something which can be worn by normal people as daily-wear...

This reminds me of the clothing our heroines wear in the bollywood film industry nowadays... Its even a shame to call that piece of cloth as costume.. and for this, they have a designated costume-designer... There is so much sleaze in the film industry nowadays that everyone is trying to out-do it to get a better profit... and it only gets worse... I cant even imagine our film industry after 20 years... I wish these ppl leave something for our imagination... ;-)

No comments: