Thursday, July 02, 2009

After a long time..

...I am back here to write something!I have been neglecting this blog, working more on my other blog. I wanted to write about many things as and when they were happening but, I postpone it and then it becomes outdated! One thing that nagged my thoughts is the recent attacks on Indian in Australia! Its very sad and Australia as a nation should be ashamed of itself for not being able to protect its guests! The Indian government is playing the onlooker's role in the Australian attacks on Indians. Why couldn't we issue a travel advisory warning our citizens about how unsafe Australia is?! How long are we gonna be spineless?!?

And, the ads on TV as usual kept and keep me intrigued! Can some one explain what this Ad is trying to convey?!



Of course, the song is catchy and my son loves to watch this ad!

1 comment:

Be said...

This is adorable! I don't think it's available in the States, but should be. (Disclosure: my housemate drives a 10+ year old 2 door Honda Civic. I love it and, if he ever upgrades, will totally buy it off of him it's such a sweetheart of a car. I call it "Speed Racer.")