Friday, May 07, 2010

What is your verdict?

I am back here after a looooong time and its not because I didn't have anything to tell.. its only because I've been super-busy with my online store for my handmade items. You can find the link to my store onto your right on this page.. So, what made me break the silence??



Image courtesy: rttnews.com

Yes.. Its the Ajmal Kasab verdict on the Mumbai Terror attacks.. Half the world is debating whether he should've been given death penalty or life time imprisonment..I will present my case here..

For a guy who came mentally and physically prepared to die on a suicide mission, do you think death penalty is really a punishment? Isn't life time imprisonment a better punishment for a man who wanted to die killing innocent people?! Sometimes, death is not a punishment..It could be a relief..

So, I wish they had given him life-time solitary imprisonment..so that he will ROT in jail..physically and mentally.. I don't know about the legal loopholes, but I really wish it wasn't death penalty that he got.. what is your verdict?? Leave your comments with your verdict..

-Josie

1 comment:

Be said...

I have to agree with you. He never intended to live, so should be sentenced to do so. Supplemental benefit: he's denied the so-sought-after "martyr" status.